KCHD-502N Multiple Sample Changer
• Adoption of a peristaltic pump allows an operator to measure the density on higher viscous sample of 30,000 mPa•s
• The sequential program automatically stops when the unit detects an empty vial position after the last sample vial is finished.
• This unit is equipped with self-diagnostic function by checking sequence program, keypad function, and display.
• The auto-power-off functions when a series of measurements is finished so that it saves electricity when operated overnight unattended. This feature can be set in while the unit is being activated.
• The cleaning efficiency is increased by blending air into rinse solvent. By this way, the total amount of rinse solvent is decreased and saved. In addition, not only inside but outside of the nozzle can be cleaned very well since the rinse solution is fed from the outside of the nozzle unit.
• Expensive sample materials like perfume or fragrance can be returned back to sample vial after measurement are over.
• The CHD-502 series provides a variety of models with different specifications depending on what type of sample material is going to be measured : N type for room temperature used, SS type for small size sampling, H type for high temperature or C type for low temperature used.
Type name: Standard type N
Number of vials: Up to 30 (20mL vial)
Min. sample required: 10mL
Sample position: Turntable System
Sampling method: Pressurizing by peristaltic pump
Drain system: 1) Pressurized draining 2) Sample-returning to vial system
Program sequence: 1) Sample measurement only 2) Sample measurement after the "Air & Water" calibration 3) Sample measurement after the "Two kinds of Standard liquids" calibration
Control: 1) Auto-start by [Meas.] key of density / specific gravity meter or concentration meter 2) Auto-start by [Start.] key of CHD-502 unit 3) Rinsing and purging 4) Auto-calibration by [Calib.] key of density / specific gravity meter or concentration meter 5) Priority measurement
Display: 20 digits by 2 lines LCD with a backlight
Ext. communications: 1) Simplified serial interface via the connecting cable (980303388) 2) RS-232C interface for communications
Ambient condition: 1) Temperature: 5 ~ 35°C ; 2) Humidity: less than 85%RH (No condensation)
Dimension: 582(W) x 445(D) x 392(H) mm
Weight: Approx. 17kg