KCHD-502H Multiple Sample Changer w/Heat Option
CHD-502H Multiple Sample Changer with a w/Heating Option and integrated DCU-551 auto cleaning and sampling unit.
The CHD-502 multiple sample changer is used in combination with the density meter DA-600 series. A maximum of 30 samples in each 20mL vial can be set on a carousel. This sampler provides when connected to a density meter a series of events in sequence including cleaning and drying the sample line up to the measuring cell.
H-Type: For the measurements on a sample with a higher softening point, both the turntable unit and the sampling path can be heated and kept warm – the H-type option for heating the turntable unit with an electric heater up to 80°C.
- Adoption of a peristaltic pump allows an operator to measure the density on a higher viscous sample of 30,000 mPa•s
- The sequential program automatically stops when the unit detects an empty vial position after the last sample vial is finished.
- This unit is equipped with a self-diagnostic function by checking the sequence program, keypad function, and display.
- The auto-power off functions when a series of measurements is finished so that it saves electricity when operated overnight unattended. This feature can be set in while the unit is being activated.
- The cleaning efficiency is increased by blending air into the rinse solvent. By this way, the total amount of rinse solvent is decreased and saved. In addition, not only inside but outside of the nozzle can be cleaned very well since the rinse solution is fed from the outside of the nozzle unit.
- Expensive sample materials like perfume or fragrance can be returned back to sample vial after measurement are over.
-This unit is conformed to CE-mark for safety and noise regulation.
- Number of vials: Up to 30 (20mL vials)
- Minimum sample required: 10mL
- Sample position: Turntable system
- Sampling method: Pressurizing by Peristaltic pump
- Setting Temperature: Room Temp. ~ 80°C
- Heating and cooling system: By electric heater
- Drain System: Sample-returning to vial system
- Program Sequence:
1) Sample measurement only
2) Sample measurement after the "Air & Water" calibration
3) Sample measurement after the "Two kinds of Standard liquids" calibration
1) Auto-start by [Meas.] key of density / specific gravity meter or concentration meter
2) Auto-start by [Start.] key of CHD-502 unit
3) Rinsing and purging
4) Auto-calibration by [Calib.] key of density / specific gravity meter or concentration meter
5) Priority measurement
-Display: 20 digits by 2 lines LCD with a backlight
1) Simplified serial interface via the connecting cable (980303388)
2) RS-232C interface for communications
-Ambient Temperature: 1) Temperature: 5 ~ 35°C ; 2) Humidity: less than 85%RH (No condensation)
-Power consumption: Max.760W (NRP40W)
-Dimensions: 582(W) x 445(D) x 392(H) mm
-Weight: Approx. 17kg
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.